F, (30 August 1932 - 25 September 2007)
- 8th great-granddaughter of Martin Scholderer
Maudie Mae Sholder was born on 30 August 1932.4,3 She was the daughter of Floyd Bixler Sholder and Helen Elizabeth Shaffer.1 Maudie Mae Sholder was baptized, at age 11 years, 7 months and 10 days, on Sunday, 9 April 1944 at Bethel United Presbyterian Church, Bottle Run, Old Lycoming Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.5 She married Glen Leroy Mosteller, son of James Kenneth Mosteller and Sarah Evans, circa 1950. Maudie Mae Sholder died on 25 September 2007 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, at age 75 years and 26 days.2,3 She was cremated in the Twin Hills Memorial Park, located in Fairfield Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.6
Last Edited=18 Mar 2010
Children of Maudie Mae Sholder and Glen Leroy Mosteller
- [S1202] Rites Set Monday For Crash Victim, Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 19 January 1973, p. 19. James V. Brown Library, Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- [S1374] Lois Robinson, Williamsport, Pennsylvania[e-address for private use,] to Kevin L. Sholder, e-mail, 28 September 2007, "Death - Maudie Mae (Sholder) Mosteller," Sholder Research Files; privately held by Kevin Leonard Sholder, [(e-address) & street address for private use),] Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S1954] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at <http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/> (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, 6 January 2010 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. MAUDIE M MOSTELLER, birth listed as 30 Aug 1932, died listed as 25 Sep 2007 (V), issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence Williamsport, Lycoming, PA 17701, last benefit (none specified). Accessed 25 Jan 2010.
- [S42] Family records from Floyd Bixler Sholder Family Bible, Floyd Bixler Sholder (1906-1976) Family Bible original owned in 1992 by Helen Elizabeth (Shaffer) Sholder, (Williamsport, Pennsylvania). This family Bible belonged to Floyd Bixler Sholder of Lycoming County, Pennsylvania and passed to his wife Helen Elizabeth (Shaffer) Sholder. The information from the Bible was recorded on 6 September 1992.
- [S30] Bethel (Bottle Run) Presbyterian records dated 1901 - 1945 on micro film kept in the Northen Central Bank in Williamsport safety deposit box by the Bethel Presbyterian Session. Contact person Gail Leidecker, RD 5, Williamsport, PA (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S1375] Lois Robinson, Williamsport, Pennsylvania[e-address for private use,] to Kevin L. Sholder, e-mail, 9 October 2007, "Death - Maudie Mae (Sholder) Mosteller," Sholder Research Files; privately held by Kevin Leonard Sholder, [(e-address) & street address for private use),] Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S75] Rebecca (Smith) Stugart, "Family Group Sheets," supplied 27 February 2003 (3028 Kellyburg Road, Trout Run, Pennsylvania 17771, USA).